Pre-opening thoughts

Disclaimer: While I have passed the series 7 and series 63 at one point in my career, anything contained on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Nothing here constitutes real financial advice, I do not recommend engaging in any of the strategies outlined in this blog or endorse any investing stratgies otherwise, other than building a diversified portfolio which is what I am going to attempt to do here $5 at a time.

There are currently 9 stocks in the portfolio with an additional 3 to be added at the open. Full details after the closing bell today including initial investments, returns, and rationale for why these stocks are included in my blindly bullish attempt to create my own index.

Comments

  1. Correction from earlier, after purchases this morning, I am now at 13 stocks owned in the portfolio with more to follow tomorrow after tonight's purchases of whiskey and cigarettes, speaking of which will probably have to be added to the portfolio in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't wait until tomorrow to add more to the portfolio, all wildly bullish. Beer and Whiskey have been added to the garbage pile that is this portfolio. Details after the bell

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sass&P afterhours....Way after hours

Garbage Pile Status