The Sass&P 500

Disclaimer: While I have passed the series 7 and series 63 at one point in my career, anything contained on this blog is for entertainment purposes only. Nothing here constitutes real financial advice, I do not recommend engaging in any of the strategies outlined in this blog or endorse any investing stratgies otherwise, other than building a diversified portfolio which is what I am going to attempt to do here $5 at a time.

About me: For as long as I care to remember, my friends and my family have called me Sassy (as a nickname, but also a lifestyle). For those who aren't aware, the S&P 500 is the name of the Standard and Poor's index of the 500 largest stocks in the North American markets weighted by market cap. My goal on this blog is to create the Sass&P 500 as I am definitely poor but would like to not be anymore. I am a compulsive user of $cash app. My wallet was lifted off of me in my travels between northern New York and my current home on the Jersey Shore, and the hoops that I would have had to jump through to get a new debit card weren't worth the trouble that was required for them to send me one, so cash app, cash app card, venmo, etc, I have gone almost completely online. I recently discovered the investments feature of the $cash app and I have been using that that to build a shitty portfolio of single stocks with a couple of ETF's thrown in the mix where I buy in to single stocks and etf's for ~$5 at a time. I will publish my moves daily. I anticipate that I will have to rescue some of my $5 investments via dollar cost averaging. As of tomorrow, the inaugural stocks in the Sass&P 500 will be published here.

Comments

  1. Any dollar cost averaging will be executed $5 at a time or what is ever left after I buy whiskey, wine, beer, cigarettes, lunch and other happy times. We aren't seeking perfection only progress towards our goal of 500 individual stocks with an initial investment of $5 for each unique individual investment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-opening thoughts

The Sass&P afterhours....Way after hours

Garbage Pile Status